The newest motorboat – Balt 818 Titanium – it‘s a technologic work superceding all other houseboats. It is the very first houseboat built on a base of a semi-planing hull with 8m length. The Balt 818 Titanium will guarantee, in all emergency cases (all weather conditions, possible collision courses, strong rivers currents, unfortunate incidents and accidents ), sufficient power and speed to avoid danger.
Now with the NEW 150HP engine!
A speed of 22-25 knots/h will provide pleasant and safe travels in the most beautiful parts of rivers, lakes, bays or golfs. Mostly the Balt 818 Titanium will be used for leisurely floating with speed app. 8 – 10 knots/h, offering the passengers quietness, comfort, economy and most importantly – the joy of spending time on the open water, despite weather condition. Thanks to the stylish and modern roof, the individual character of the boat is beautifully emphasized.
Hull length: 7.30 m
Total length: 8.48 m
Total width: 2.70 m
Total higth: 3.10 m
Dry weight: 1850 kg
Draft outboard engine: 0.40 m
Draft inboard engine: 0.58 m
Max. outboard engine: 90 HP / 150HP
Max. inboard engine: 60 HP
Fuel tank: 100 L
Water tank: 80 L or 170 L
Waste tank: 50 L
- The interior offers you 6 sleeping places, a galley and a separate WC-cabin.
- The table in saloon has been placed perpendicular to the big, panoramic window.
- Open plan design allows for natural light.
- Standing height until the bow berth is 1.85m.
- Installation of various sytems according to demand: warm water, sea toilet with waste tank, shower, gas cooker, heating, electronics.